Really, I am. I know of a few women with breast cancer that are fighting to kill the disease before it kills them. Chemo, hormone therapy. They are in worse shape than I am. They have metastatic breast cancer.
And here I'm bitching about my "New Girls." It's so insignificant. I have beat the cancer. I am cancer free. I am here to torture my husband and kids for a very long time. It's more than many women get. This time, these years. I should be happy.
I am mostly happy. I am more than blessed. And I'm a pathetic baby. Don't worry, I'm not beating myself up here. Just stating a few simple facts.
So the boobs will never look good unless I'm in a good bra and "regular" clothes. That's what the 2nd opinion doc said - it's about feeling good with the way I look in clothes. Um...why do I care about that more than how I look in the mirror, nekkid? And if it's about looking good in clothes why was I told I might feel better if I completed the nipples and areola tattoos? Isn't that about being naked?
Would you rather look good in clothes or naked, in the bathroom mirror, or for your S.O? Screw the clothes - I shouldn't have to use clothing to fix them up. Other parts of my body? Hell yeah I have to do that. Always will. LOL
Grrrr. Much better today than Tuesday. I have a plan.
No comments:
Post a Comment