To participate in our lives does not mean that we control our lives.
Not to control our lives does not mean that we are passive.
The most healing thing we can do for ourselves is to participate in the process of our lives as fully as we can
- even when the unexpected and the fearful happen. ~unknown

February 1, 2011

I love, love, love my surgeon

And the New Girls.

Had my first appointment with him since the surgery. Let me just say - he has exceeded my expectations, and that's difficult to do. He obviously did a fantastic job of managing my expectations. He's a talented surgeon with a fantastic eye for details.

He's pleased with the results except for one little loose skin issue. Can it be corrected? Yep, sure can. "I want you to get a push up bra." That's right. A real bra, a push up no less (never had one), with an underwire. Need the Up and In support, for now. So I did just that - hubby took me bra shopping.

I've updated the photo journal to include pictures from Sunday and this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment