To participate in our lives does not mean that we control our lives.
Not to control our lives does not mean that we are passive.
The most healing thing we can do for ourselves is to participate in the process of our lives as fully as we can
- even when the unexpected and the fearful happen. ~unknown

October 4, 2010

Revision Surgery - graphic post

***There are post-op pics in this post...with bandages, no fully nekkid Girls...*** Go no further if you object...

Survived revision surgery that was done on the 28th. Man oh man. Waking up takes longer with each surgery. I must LOVE my sleep. So far I think things look MUCH better.

Recovery is a little slow but back to work I go - ok - went ... I'm already at my desk. Still not cleared to drive due to physical limitations, not the drugs. Pain has been pretty easy to manage; it's there but there is no keeping me down. Besides, I have a ton of work to do in a very limited timeframe and need my dual monitors to manage the stuff. I know what irritates the body so working very hard to avoid those activities (like walking - hahaha).

So - what do you think? A better "match" surgically? At this point it's now up to my body how things will look in the end.

May 2010

September 2010

1 comment:

  1. LOVELY!!! I can already tell a big difference! Here's to healing nicely. :)

    ReplyDelete