I had a revision surgery on the 21st. With the new doctor. Big sigh of relief here. A doc that gets asthetics and a woman's mental stability - LOL
What changed: had 700cc moderate plus profile round textured implants. Now 800c Ultra high profile round smooth. Flesh was removed (from what I'm gathering from talks with the husband) and lipo under the arm pits was done. 400cc fat from the left, 300cc from the right. I even have a pretty compression bra to go with it all. Sure beats the granny boobie girdles I've had in the past.
Husband says they are higher and for sure bigger. He thinks they are better and I'll be happier. At first look I can't help but critique them. Guess it's just me and my need to be over critical of my body and self.
What do you think?
Day of Surgery
Today
Looking good girlie!!!
ReplyDelete