Can't believe it's been almost a month since my last visit. Time sure flies.
It's been exactly 4 weeks since the expanders were swapped for the final implants. I seem to recall being really pissed about the whole thing. I was expecting Hooker Tits (sorry for the cruedness here) and got what amounted to nothing better than what I started out with. Ok - not entirely accurate. The New Girls are cancer free.
After days of being really pissed at life, the world, my doc, MYSELF, the shower wall (it got slapped around quite a bit) I realized it's a process. The "Process" is not complete. According to a nurse friend in the plastics industry, it's gonna take months to get final result. Upwards of 6 is what I've been hearing. Well crap. 6 months! But hey - according to her, based on the pics I emailed, I managed to get about a 2in lift. It's something.
I am now wearing a real bra. No underwires just yet, and nothing with even the hint of a cup but it's not a sports bra and it's so NOT the compression/post surgical ones I've been wearing. I'm a happy woman there.
Work is nuts. Our son has completed his first year of Big Kid school. He's going into the first grade and darn proud of it too. Our daughter - HA - is a nut. I was recently told she is very much her mother. She may not look like me but she's got my personality. God help us!
There's more but I can't think right now. So ready for a nap.
Making a U-Turn then back to work...
Question: should I do the nips and areola tattoos? I'm undecided.
No comments:
Post a Comment