I guess that's the problem. Too much shifting up, down and all around. One side is way lower than the other. One side sure looks a heck of a lot bigger than the other. One side bulges out to the outside - the other is straight. One side has a bulge toward the cleavage - they both do but one is worse. There is also the matter of the "straight" line, or angle of the underside. And both implants have major ripples/folds. Some areas even feel "empty" inside, like there are air bubbles.
I addressed things with my doc with pictures and everything. Seemed as though he was on board with a revision surgery. Then I saw him 3 weeks later and it was like our discussion never took place. He wanted to schedule the nipples. It's almost like he's 2 different people.
So I got pissed and called the insurance company. I'm getting a 2nd opinion from another plastic surgeon. My appointment is August 30th. I'm hoping she agrees stuff is all mucked up and tells me she can fix it and what it will take. I think the approval is up to my primary.
I'll keep you posted (bun intended) =D
Oh V. That sux. I hope you have success with the new doc :D
ReplyDelete