It's been awhile since I stopped by to chat. Sorry for the lack of timely updates, it's been a bit nuts lately.
Guess the biggest news of all is I've returned to work. So far I've survived a week. I have no idea why I thought things would be different here. Really. It's busy here, my project is still standing and doing very well, I've been given a little more to do but the personalities here still suck ass. Just boggles the mind how some people manage to get through the day being bitchy.
I've been thinking about how I'm doing with all of the emotional BS that doesn't seem to have some along for the ride. I was fully expecting to lose my emotional mind over losing my girls. I'm not complaining - I don't need anymore to spin over, feel guilty or hate myself for. There's plenty of that already. I'm just sayin'...I'm a surprisingly happy camper about it.
Physically all is going ok. I'm running at about 80% these days. I'm having trouble with my right shoulder and it being a tad stiff and "frozen" from the lack of activity but working it best I can. Being back at work seems to be helping since I've got to move the arms.
Now for the girls. They have recovered well from the 2nd surgery. A small area seemed a little infected but looks ok now. Expansion is still going on. I lost 120cc due to the infections and have yet to get back to the 600cc - close but not there just yet.
Been struggling with the end result a bit in direct reference to the size. At 570cc I think I'm a small C cup. The doc says 600cc should be just fine for me. I want to be the same size I was before, maybe a little bigger, to fit the body I have now rather than the body I might have after losing weight. I don't see how 600 will be enough. A great nurse friend of mine has done what she can to educate me on how that all works. I think I've got a grip on it and will tell him to Fill Them Up. I have the skin, lets use it. We shall see come june sometime.
I'm sure there is more but my brain is mush.
Be well my friends!
No comments:
Post a Comment