The kids, hubby and I are gathered in our room on the big bed watching a new movie - The Princess and the Frog. Kids are loving it. In fact, #1 is bouncing around on the bed in excitement over whatever "action" is on the screen right now.
Met with the boob doc Friday. He gave me 60cc back, will take out the stitches on Tuesday, send me off to work Wednesday and give me another 60cc on Friday. I asked about an adjusted timeline since the infection and stuff. I asked if he was going to wait 2-3 months after the expanders get to 600cc (which is where he's going to stop) and he mentioned sooner than that. He also said he can place a larger implant than the 600cc. That's a good thing as I doubt the 600 will put me back where I was with my god given Girls.
Had a great talk with my friend J. She's healing really well. Her final path report sounds very similar to mine, minus the cancer in the nipple. Which is fantastic news for her. We're meeting for coffee before my appointment on Tuesday. It's a bummer I'm going back to work. Would love a more frequent visit schedule. I'm sure we'll find a way.
That's the updates here. Short, sweet, simple. Off to hunt eggs.
No comments:
Post a Comment