To participate in our lives does not mean that we control our lives.
Not to control our lives does not mean that we are passive.
The most healing thing we can do for ourselves is to participate in the process of our lives as fully as we can
- even when the unexpected and the fearful happen. ~unknown

March 5, 2010

Hmmmmm....

14 days, 2 weeks ago, I had breast cancer. Today I don't. It kind of hit me this week with the shower thing - that emotional wall smacked me in the face. Today I'm doing great!
I had my first experience with an expansion. It was the most bizarre sensation. Bee sting with the needle which is no biggie. A friend of mine was so amazed by how things stretched and filled out. Yes, she was there, watching. my PS added 60cc of saline. Around the 30cc mark I started to feel tightness. I'll say it again - bizarre.

I think I have 2 more rounds of fills. I have 500cc expanders, expecting an overfill to 600cc, and am at 480 right now. Wondering if I'll be close to my end size at 600 or if it will take bigger implants to get me there. I am so NOT looking to be bigger than I was before. I really want to be the same size I was. That's all.

Ok - I guess that's it for today. I have a dinner to put in the oven.

Thanks all for the support, the visits to my therapy.

2 comments:

  1. Glad to hear all is going well Vanessa!! I hope we can get together soon. I've been thinking about ya.

    Miss you!!
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see you're feeling so much better. I think you have amazing guts.

    Jan

    ReplyDelete