To participate in our lives does not mean that we control our lives.
Not to control our lives does not mean that we are passive.
The most healing thing we can do for ourselves is to participate in the process of our lives as fully as we can
- even when the unexpected and the fearful happen. ~unknown

March 27, 2010

Complications

Had a visit with my plastic surgeon this past Wednesday, 3/24. He told me he wasn't going to fill - bummer - and wasn't happy with the infection in the incisions. It had not gotten any better. He mucked around a bit and decided he was bringing me in on Friday for surgery.

Yesterday, off I went to the hospital for a quickie visit to an OR. the doc cleaned out the incisions, checked everything inside (which all looked fine) and stitched me up again. I visit with him again on Monday. Hoping things looks WAY better. He did tell my hubby this should not delay my return to work - ugh.

I do have a list of "demands" for him. HEHEHE - demands. More like requests. I'd like to get back 30cc before I go to work. I would come back in on my off fridays (every 2 weeks) for smaller fills until The Girls are full.

Ok - falling asleep here. Off to dream land.

No comments:

Post a Comment