To participate in our lives does not mean that we control our lives.
Not to control our lives does not mean that we are passive.
The most healing thing we can do for ourselves is to participate in the process of our lives as fully as we can
- even when the unexpected and the fearful happen. ~unknown

March 14, 2010

Time Changes

There is the obvious subject here - the whole spring forward crap. Our poor kids are so jacked up today. Tonight was tough. This first week is gonna be a bear. Thank god I'm still out of work.
Time changes many other things too - it heals physical and emotional wounds. It wounds Heels (thanks mom). It gives me wrinkles too. Or is that ... what ... frowning? Laughing? Smooching? Puckering? *shrug*

Had ups and downs the past week or so which is to be expected. Physically this week has been tough. I had another lovely visit with my PS. He gave me another 60cc and damn, that was tough. The muscles aren't very stretchy now. Took me 5 days to feel better after that visit.

Regular post-op pain is minimal I think. Hard to tell.

I know there is more I want to say, more I've thought about posting but the brain has gone to mush.

Catch y'all later. Sweet dreams and have fun with the new time.

No comments:

Post a Comment