Where did the 7 weeks go??? I'm not ready. I don't want to do this. Someone please WAKE ME UP!!!
Yes, I'm nervous and scared, really scared now. I just need to get through the surgery. I just need to wake up in recovery. That's it. I'm good after that -- and a couple of days in the hospital around trained medical professionals.
Panic attack hit me last night. Still not quite right today but much better.
My cold is gone - Yippie! All other "wishes" I had on my list have been 'granted.' I only need to get through the surgery. Oh wait - I've already said that. Well, get used to it - I'm gonna say it many, many more times between now and when I do get through it.
I checked with the hospital. There is WiFi available which means I'll be bloggin' from there if I'm not too out of it. Looking forward to seeing what kind of jibberish might be tossed into the air.
Milestones for the week:
2/16 - 4pm appointment with breast surgeon
2/17 - My dad is here
2/18 - 3pm Lymphoscintigraphy
2/19 - 730am surgery
Thanks for the purple hat email. I have one and I shall wear it and say many prayers on Friday just for you.
ReplyDeleteJan
Thanks Jan!
ReplyDeleteFor a man to achieve all that is demanded of him, he must regard himself greater than he is~
ReplyDeleteYou will get through the surgery. You will power through the medical visits. I know this about you, you are no stranger to trials in this life. Through it all you have shown tremendous spirit and maintained that awesome somewhat sarcastic sense of humor which those close to you find quite funny. Love you, cuz!
You slay me my cousin! "somewhat sarcastic"- you are too kind =)
ReplyDelete