To participate in our lives does not mean that we control our lives.
Not to control our lives does not mean that we are passive.
The most healing thing we can do for ourselves is to participate in the process of our lives as fully as we can
- even when the unexpected and the fearful happen. ~unknown

January 24, 2010

What a difference a few miles on my feet makes

Depressed and unmotivated? Only slightly. I've renewed my commitment to health. I'm back on the wagon. I've run 5 out of 7 days. I've gone back to Shredding and have now added the Biggest Loser Wii program to the process. Damn! That one is a killer.
With 3 weeks and 5 days to go I'm focused on getting in what I can and it helps with the blues. I won't be able to do anything vigorous for a few weeks - I think my plastic surgeon said 6-8 weeks (?) - so I'm stocking up. Wouldn't that be great - being able to stock up on exercise and use it when you wanted?

No comments:

Post a Comment